1.Protecting Your Privacy
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
2.Data We Collect and How We Use It
- We collect your email address for the purposes of authenticating accounts, resetting passwords, and sending out notices about changes in PostAlmostAnything.com policies and services.
- If you send messages that are deemed threatening in any way via email, U.S. mail, or any other medium we may elect to publish the message in special section. Published threats may contain any associated contact information including your your email address, full name, phone number, and postal address. This may apply to unconstructive rantings in some cases if they of an obnoxious, obscene, or otherwise notable in nature.
Data Collected By Others
This site uses Google Analytics tracking code to record what pages are viewed, how many times they are viewed, and where traffic comes from. We don't really know what data Google stores or what they do with it and we don't feel like reading Google's Privacy Policies.
This site may be configured to allow people to register and login using their Facebook, Twitter, Google, and/or Microsoft accounts. Facebook is the world's leader in life invasion technologies, they collect everything they possibly can about you and will share it with anyone including the United States Government, foreign governments, and businesses. Facebook users have no expectation of privacy whatsoever.
- This site may feature advertising scripts from third parties including Commission Junction , Amazon, InfoLinks, and Shareaholic. Those sites stored data according to their policies. We don't really know what data they store or what they do with it.